WOOL RECOVERY COMPRESSION SOCK
Unisex firm support wool sock. Graduated compression with the warm soothing feeling of fine soft wool. It is clinically proven and physician recommended to relive tired, aching and swollen legs, often symptoms of varicose veins. All sizes are unisex sizing. Please refer to the size chart for the correct size.
- Graduated compression aids blood circulation
- Seamless toe reduces pressure.
- Helps to prevent blood clotting (DVT).
- Helps to prevent calf cramping
- For recovery
- For running & training
- For post op
- For sleeping
- For travel
- For added warmth
- Fine soft wool fibers
- Reciprocated heel
- Balloon toe
- Soft, Comfortable welt without restriction
- Superior “stay up” performance
- 22mmHg around ankle
- 47% wool / 46% nylon / 7% spandex
By proudly producing our products in the USA, we aim to support the American worker and their futures, helping to promote and sustain American manufacturing jobs for years to come.
People Also Bought
Use the chart below to reference all sizes availableWOOL RECOVERY COMPRESSION SOCK