WOOL RECOVERY COMPRESSION SOCK
Unisex firm support wool sock. Graduated compression with the warm soothing feeling of fine soft wool. It is clinically proven and physician recommended to relive tired, aching and swollen legs, often symptoms of varicose veins. All sizes are unisex sizing. Please refer to the size chart for the correct size.
Made in the USA and Berry Compliant
- Graduated compression aids blood circulation
- Seamless toe reduces pressure.
- Helps to prevent blood clotting (DVT).
- Helps to prevent calf cramping
- For recovery
- For running & training
- For post op
- For sleeping
- For travel
- For added warmth
- Fine soft wool fibers
- Reciprocated heel
- Balloon toe
- Soft, Comfortable welt without restriction
- Superior “stay up” performance
- 22mmHg around ankle
- 47% wool / 46% nylon / 7% spandex
GARMENT CARE INSTRUCTIONS
- Machine wash in cold water with like colors
- Tumble dry cool setting or
- Hang to dry in a cool shady area away from sun
- Do not use bleach, fabric softeners or dryer sheets
- Do not iron
By proudly producing our products in the USA, we aim to support the American worker and their futures, helping to promote and sustain American manufacturing jobs for years to come.
People Also Bought
Use the chart below to reference all sizes availableWOOL RECOVERY COMPRESSION SOCK