RECOVERY COMPRESSION ZIP SS SHIRT
Part # MC206
The Recovery zip ss compression is a Patented design that features a combination of moisture wicking breathable 70 denier and powerful embedded inserts made of 105 denier that enables the body to maintain a more balanced posture, enhance power out and decrease the possibility of injuries. The zipper front allows for easy access for shoulder injuries. Each garment is constructed with flatlock seams to help reduce chafing. All sizes are unisex sizing. Please refer to the size chart for the correct size.
- Zipper front – Ideal for shoulder injuries as you can step into the shirt and avoid having to raise your arms above your head.
- Postural awareness – Retracting scapula facilitates the firing of specific muscles required or postural balance
- Enhancing power out – Inhibiting forward shoulders will assist in a more balance should girtle allowing optimal output.
- Injury prevention – Decreasing possibility of injury is obtained by inhibiting improper patterns such as rounded shoulders, forward head and protracted scapula
- Posture balance
- Step in feature ideal for shoulder injuries
- Corrects posture
- Keeps shoulders in neutral position
- SPF50+ Sun Protection
- Moisture wicking to help keep you dry
- 360 degree stretch
- Circular knit fabric for maximum muscle containment
- 105D 65% Nylon / 35% Invista Lycra
By proudly producing our products in the USA, we aim to support the American worker and their futures, helping to promote and sustain American manufacturing jobs for years to come.
People Also Bought
Use the chart below to reference all sizes availableRECOVERY COMPRESSION ZIP SS SHIRT