RECOVERY HYBRID COMPRESSION SOCKS
Part # UC312
The specially designed over the calf Recovery Hybrid compression sock serves many purposes. It is perfect for long distance runners, all types of training, traveling, sleeping and for quicker recovery. It combines the therapeutic benefits of graduated compression and 20-30mmHg with a seamless toe, ventilated foot and arch support.
Made in the USA & Berry Compliant.
- Graduated compression aids blood circulation
- Helps to prevent blood clotting (DVT)
- Cushioned in the Achilles tendon area for better protection and comfort
- Helps to prevent cramping in calves
- Relieves tired aching, swollen legs.
- Will help with shin splints.
- For recovery
- For running & training
- For post op
- For sleeping
- For travel
- 25mmHG around ankle
- Added arch support
- Reciprocated heel and toe for outstanding fit & comfort
- Seamless toe, ventilate foot for breathability and arch support
- 75% Nylon, 13% Spandex, 12% Polyester
GARMENT CARE INSTRUCTIONS
- Machine wash in cold water with like colors
- Tumble dry cool setting or
- Hang to dry in a cool shady area away from sun
- Do not use bleach, fabric softeners or dryer sheets
- Do not iron
By proudly producing our products in the USA, we aim to support the American worker and their futures, helping to promote and sustain American manufacturing jobs for years to come.
People Also Bought
Use the chart below to reference all sizes availableRECOVERY HYBRID COMPRESSION SOCKS