RECOVERY COMPRESSION LS SHIRT
Part # MC219
The Recovery long sleeve compression shirt features a combination of moisture wicking breathable 70 denier and powerful embedded inserts made of 105 denier that enables the body to maintain a more balanced posture, enhance power out and decrease the possibility of injuries. The sleeves are constructed with graduated compression to help enhance blood flow and is part of our sleepwear recovery program when worn with the Recovery Compression Tight. Each garment is constructed with flatlock seams to help reduce chafing.
Made in the USA & Berry Compliant.
- Postural awareness – Retracting scapula facilitates the firing of specific muscles required or postural balance
- Enhancing power out – Inhibiting forward shoulders will assist in a more balance allowing optimal output
- Injury prevention – Decreasing possibility of injury is obtained by inhibiting improper patterns such as rounded shoulders, forward head and protracted scapula
- For Training & Recovery
- During sleeping
- Keeps shoulders in neutral position
- Corrects posture
- Great for use during all sports
- Ideal in water
- SPF50+ Sun Protection
- Moisture wicking to help keep you dry
- 360 degree stretch
- Circular knit fabric for maximum muscle containment
- 105D 65% Nylon / 35% Invista Lycra
- 70D fabric 70% Nylon / 30% Invista Lyrca
By proudly producing our products in the USA, we aim to support the American worker and their futures, helping to promote and sustain American manufacturing jobs for years to come.
Use the chart below to reference all sizes availableRECOVERY COMPRESSION LS SHIRT